Thursday, June 17, 2010

Almost Friday

So on Friday my friends, Karie, Skyler, and Kimmie are going to come over. I really really can't wait because we can go swimming in my pool. Last time when we hung out, we did our makeup and hair, and we took long walks just to get out of the house. It was really fun. And plus, Kerrie and I might start writing a book, she's already been giving me some tips for my book and she's one of my best friends. I'm currently working on three books right now and when Kerrie comes over, I'm going to be working half time on my fourth book! It's not that crazy, working on three books at a time. I like to keep busy, really I do. It helps me focus. I am making progress but not that much. I'll post some scenes from the book but they will be scattered all throughout the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment